Senior Conceptualization and Modeling Consultant
DIREXYON Technologies is expanding internationally and is looking for a Senior Conceptualization and Modeling Consultant for its office located in downtown Montreal.
DIREXYON technologies is an international company specializing in the creation of innovative solutions for complex modeling. Established in 2001, the company brings together passionate professionals from the fields of artificial intelligence, finance, engineering, and mathematics, for whom excellence and innovation are part of their daily lives.
To date, DIREXYON has designed two decision-support solutions, the DIREXYON and MODEX. Created by financial experts, engineers, marketing specialists, as well as computer and artificial intelligence experts, the DIREXYON solution democratizes access to complex financial modeling.
It allows finding the most physically and financially profitable options for the management of assets, infrastructures, and customers (marketing and loyalty) of companies in the short, medium, and long term.
Are you looking for a constantly evolving work environment, stimulating responsibilities, and challenges? Are you passionate, enthusiastic, and determined? Don’t wait any longer, apply at DIREXYON!
Our small team is agile and works in a spirit of openness, knowledge sharing, and collaboration. All members are heard and there is room for leadership for each of them. DIREXYON offers a great opportunity to explore new technologies and work on diversified mandates. In short, you will have the opportunity to manage projects to implement the solution at the client’s site:
- Analyze business needs with the client and define modeling requirements.
- Participate in the consolidation and processing of client data.
- Designing and developing decision-making models with the client.
- Contribute to the design of results reports and dashboards using Tableau.
- Provide technical support to users and partners.
- Training users at customers and partners’ sites.
- Participate in the definition of software development needs.
- Test the new application functionalities.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations to clients, including senior management.
What we are looking for:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interest and aptitude for data analysis and processing.
- Experience in business needs analysis and predictive analysis.
- 5 to 10 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience in modeling and simulation.
- Experience in implementing technological solutions.
- University studies in engineering, mathematics, computer science, finances, or equivalent.
- Autonomy, proactivity, ease of communication, and resourcefulness.
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Consulting experience (asset).
- Knowledge of asset management (asset).
- Knowledge of databases, SQL (asset).
- Experience in project management (asset).
- Availability for business travel in Canada, the USA, and Europe.
What we offer:
- Recent offices, with a collaborative area, near the 2 metro lines in downtown Montreal and the train station.
- A hybrid telecommuting policy.
- Competitive remuneration.
- A flexible schedule.
- A relaxed atmosphere.
- A group insurance program.
- Paid holidays during the holiday season, in addition to regular vacations.
- 5@7 and corporate activities.
- All-you-can-eat snacks, drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Reimbursement of the costs of sports activities.
- Reimbursement of tuition or vocational training fees.
- Pairing program for the integration of new employees.
Do you wish to join our team today? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates; however, please note that only those selected will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you!
The DIREXYON Technologies team
The DIREXYON Technologies team