DIREXYON Technologies is a software engineering firm located in downtown Montreal. Since 2001, the company has brought together passionate professionals for whom excellence and innovation are part of their daily lives. Focused on establishing a solid business partnership with its clients, DIREXYON Technologies designs and markets DIREXYON and MODEX, web platforms specialized in modeling and simulation to support senior management in their strategic decision making.
Our clients include Hydro-Québec, Energir, Investissement Québec, AIMIA, the African Development Bank, the City of Montreal and many others. We also work in partnership with renowned firms such as Accenture, PMP and CGI.
We offer a continuously evolving work environment, with stimulating responsibilities, and with technological and technical challenges.
DIREXYON Technologies is in full expansion and is looking for their future modeling consultant who will work within its MODEX division for its office located in downtown Montreal.
MODEX is a web-based application that allows our clients to manage and unify their business processes, such as budgeting, risk management, loan application evaluation process and many others. MODEX offers a controlled work environment with a familiar Excel interface that uses the power of a centralized database for data storage and archiving.
In short, you will have the opportunity to help our clients conceptualize their business models within the MODEX platform:
- Analyze business needs with the client to identify modeling requirements.
- Propose new modeling approaches based on his/her expertise.
- Design and develop the models on the platform.
- Collaborate with the technical and business stakeholders with the client.
- Ensure a strong business relationship with the client.
- Provide technical support to platform users.
- Train the client’s users on the platform.
- Test new application functionality.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, information technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of technical experience.
- 5 to 7 years experience in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, and ETL tools.
- Knowledge of databases.
- Experience in business needs analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interest and aptitude for financial modeling and data processing.
- Autonomous, energetic, and have sound judgment.
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Experience in consulting (asset).
What we offer:
- Newly built, collaborative offices, close to the two metro lines in downtown Montreal and the train station.
- A hybrid telecommuting policy.
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible schedule.
- A relaxed atmosphere.
- A group insurance program.
- Paid vacation during the holiday season, in addition to regular vacation.
- 5@7 and company activities.
- Unlimited snacks, drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Reimbursement of sports, tuition, or professional training fees.
Do you wish to join our team today? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates; however, please note that only those selected will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you!
The DIREXYON Technologies team
The DIREXYON Technologies team