DIREXYON Technologies is in full expansion and is looking for a BI Developer for its office located in downtown Montreal. Are you looking for a constantly evolving work environment, stimulating responsibilities and great challenges? You are passionate, enthusiastic, and determined? Don’t wait any longer, apply to DIREXYON
DIREXYON is a software engineering firm located in downtown Montreal. Since 2001, the company has brought together passionate professionals for whom excellence and innovation are part of their daily lives. Focused on establishing a solid business partnership with its clients, DIREXYON Technologies designs and markets DIREXYON and MODEX, web platforms specialized in modeling and simulation to support senior management in their strategic decision-making.
Our clients include Hydro-Québec, Energir, Investissement Québec, AIMIA, the African Development Bank, the City of Montreal, and many others. We also work in partnership with renowned firms such as Accenture, PMP and CGI.
We offer a constantly evolving work environment, stimulating responsibilities, and significant technological and technical challenges.
We are looking for a BI Developer to join our DIREXYON team, whose ideas and initiatives will make a difference every day.
You will work primarily on creating dashboards, reports and visualizations as well as processing and integrating client data by performing the following tasks:
- Participate in the analysis of business needs for visualization and presentation of simulation results.
- Configure dashboards of simulation results using Tableau.
- Write and optimize data extraction queries in Postgres.
- Design and creation of reports using Excel.
- Creation of custom data inputs/outputs using SQL and/or Talend.
- Customer and Modeler support.
- Communication with the client.
- Participation in DIREXYON product development.
What we are looking for:
- The personality of the job! Autonomy, communication skills, ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, sense of service and customer satisfaction, results oriented and values of integrity and respect.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or other related field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in BI.
- Proficiency in BI software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Mastery of SQL language.
- Knowledge in LREs and data pipelines.
- Communication with the client.
- Experience in data processing.
- Fluency in oral and written French.
- Functional English.
What we offer:
- Newly built, collaborative office space, close to 2 metro lines in downtown Montreal and the train station.
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible schedule.
- A relaxed atmosphere.
- A group insurance program.
- Paid vacation time during the holiday season, in addition to regular vacation.
- 5@7 and company activities.
- Unlimited snacks, drinks, tea and coffee.
- Reimbursement for sports activities.
- Reimbursement of tuition or professional training fees.
- Pairing program for the integration of new employees.
Do you wish to join our team today? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the position you are applying for describe your ambitions and skills? We want to know more about your experience and your desire to join the team. Send us your resume at email@example.com. to be contacted for a phone interview. Apply now or spread the word. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all interested applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.