Digital Marketing Specialist
DIREXYON Technologies is in full expansion and is looking for Digital Marketing Specialist for its offices located in downtown Montreal.
We are a high-tech company founded in 2001, specialized in advanced financial modelling tools. DIREXYON Technologies has designed two decision-support solutions: The DIREXYON suite and MODEX.
The DIREXYON suite allows companies to find the most physically and financially profitable options for the management of assets, infrastructures and corporate clients in the short, medium, and long term. As for MODEX, it simplifies and accelerates clients’ business processes such as budget planning, strategic plan development, financial framework development, contract awarding and financial statement production, among others.
- Set up and manage digital campaigns.
- Oversee management of digital channels.
- Coordinate with graphic designers, approve the artwork, and request the creation of all necessary visual formats.
- Keep the team up to date with performance reports.
- Keep watch on new web trends and make recommendations.
- Perform other related duties to support the team.
- Examine analytics to optimize campaign metrics.
- Launch and optimize campaigns using testing methodology.
- Assist with internal platform daily campaign activities.
- Assist in content development, editing, and proofing for all campaign activities.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, e-commerce, or another field relevant to the duties.
- 3-5 years of experience in SEM management and PPC marketing.
- Excellent oral and written skills in French and English.
- Great comprehension of the fundamental principles of digital marketing.
- Experience in the following online platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, Twitter Ads, etc.
- Demonstrated experience managing campaigns.
- Well-organized, autonomous and flexible.
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple time-sensitive requests.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well independently as well as with co-workers, peers, and supervisors.
- Self-motivated and driven to reach goals/objectives.
- Familiarity with analytical tools and reports.
- Ability to learn new technologies with ease.
- Prioritizes attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects.
- A passionate team player who enjoys collaboration and teamwork.
- Knowledge of Hubspot.
- Assets: Certifications in Hubspot Content Marketing and Inbound Marketing.
What we offer:
- Newly built, collaborative offices, close to the two metro lines in downtown Montreal and the train station.
- A hybrid telecommuting policy.
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible schedule.
- A relaxed atmosphere.
- A group insurance program.
- Paid vacation during the holiday season, in addition to regular vacation.
- 5@7 and company activities.
- Unlimited snacks, drinks, tea, and coffee.
- Reimbursement of sports, tuition, or professional training fees.
Do you wish to join our team today? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates; however, please note that only those selected will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you!
The DIREXYON Technologies team
The DIREXYON Technologies team