Oh! You’re here?
We were looking for you.
Are you looking for challenges in a teamwork context where everyone has a role to play and expertise to share? We want to hear from you!
DIREXYON technologies is a company that stays ahead of the curve. We create innovative solutions with our unique stochastic and combinatorial approach, and our goal is clear: to become the standard in complex modeling.
Our company is growing, and we offer the opportunity for everyone to express themselves and make their voices heard.
Your future team
Within our multidisciplinary team of nearly 50 people, you will find a stimulating environment where your autonomy and leadership will be valued. Because we believe that it is possible to combine the thrill of a challenge with the pleasure of working, we have created an enriching environment where everyone feels appreciated.
Browse through the photos to find out what our employees think:
With each new client, we push ourselves further.- Kevin Lacombe
I love our monthly gatherings to get insights into the company and connect with my colleagues.- Audrey Ruel-Gauthier
Join our hockey pool! Try your hand at beating our champions.- Cédrik James
Working with the latest top-notch technologies gives us the opportunity to always learn more.- Chali-Anne Lauzon
We’re waiting for you!
- Diversified work and stimulating challenges;
- State-of-the-art tools and the most efficient technologies;
- A high degree of autonomy in your work and flexible working hours;
- A relaxed working atmosphere where everyone is appreciated;
- A workplace driven by the SCRUM values for teamwork, to which we adhere: courage, focus, commitment, respect and openness.
- Recently built open-plan offices located downtown Montreal, near the green and orange metro lines and the train station;
- Competitive salaries with the possibility of performance bonuses;
- Group insurance program;
- Paid holidays during the holiday season, in addition to regular holidays;
- Happy hours and corporate activities;
- Snacks, drinks, tea and coffee at will;
- Reimbursement of sports activities expenses;
- Reimbursement of tuition or professional training fees;
- Reimbursement of annual fees to professional orders;
- Pairing program for the integration of new employees.
Developper in Quality AssuranceMontreal, Quebec
Senior Conceptualization and Modeling SpecialistMontreal, Quebec
Don't see your dream job in the list?
Regardless of your level of education or professional experience, we are always looking for passionate, talented and creative individuals. Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some examples of career opportunities:
- Consultant – Modeling and Decision Support
- Full Stack Developer
- Sales Representative